Unusual Dresses Can Anyone Suggest Resources To Find Wild, Rock 'n Roll Style, Unusual Wedding Dresses?

Can anyone suggest resources to find wild, rock 'n roll style, unusual wedding dresses? - unusual dresses

Again and again I am a little here, a little more ... I want a really wild wedding dress - hopefully with a little color or black - it still looks like a wedding dress. I am so prom dresses-as-wedding dresses. I'm waiting for a dress that was designed like a wedding dress but has a rock-n-roll or the environment is very artistic and unusual in some way. I've always planned to wear black, but do not go well, and I'm wild in search of alternatives! Every price range is good, because I have a diploma, but I need ideas ... Thank you to everyone who can help you! I'm desperate! I think I might be a website for everything I think I'll make ... Hopefully it is easier for the next "eccentric friend.:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment